List of Ontology Modeling Tools

I would like to compile a list of ontology modelers, as of this writing a search on this site for "Modeling Tools" comes up dry. Do you know any modeling tools (ontology editors), good or bad, other than those I've listed? (limit answers to those utilizing one or more semantic web standards: OWL, RDFS, SKOS, etc.). (None that are seemingly inactive please)

Here's what I have:

Modeling Tools/Ontology Editors

I only have experience with the first two, but I prefer using Top Braid Composer.

I've compiled a list of ontology editors on a wikipage, to which anyone can contribute. For your convenience, I reproduce the current list here:

• Protégé ontology editor (popular, pluggable).
  • WebProtégé is the online version of Protégé.
  • NeOn Toolkit is another ontology editor with many pluggins available. It is especially suited for heavy-weight projects (e.g., multi-modular ontologies, multi-lingual, ontology integration, etc);
  • SWOOP is a small and simple ontology editor;
  • Neologism is an online vocabulary editor and publishing platform;
  • TopBraid Composer is a multipurpose Semantic Web editor;
  • Vitro is an Integrated Ontology Editor and Semantic Web Application;
  • Knoodl is a community-oriented ontology and knowledge base editor.
  • Ontofly is a web-based ontology editor.
  • Altova OWL editor is another ontology editor.
  • PoolParty is a thesaurus management system and a SKOS editor.
  • IBM Integrated Ontology Development Toolkit An ontology toolkit for storage, manipulation, query, and inference of ontologies and corresponding instances, based on Eclipse.
  • Anzo for Excel will generate an initial ontology based on spreadsheet data and structure ('''is it an editor?''')

The Sweet Compendium of Ontology Building Tools is very comprehensive :

http://www.mkbergman.com/862/the-sweet-compendium-of-ontology-building-tools/

The list doesn't have a rating for each tool but it does include comments about their status.

Does Neologism count as a (portable) online modelling tool? (RDFS/OWL)

There's another list on Wikipedia. It doesn't seem to include anything major that's missing here (I've just gone through it and weeded out a lot of bad stuff and fixed links).

1. eulergui it use internaly JEdit as editor.
  2. fcastone